Ranbir Kapoor wants to become Rockstar



Ranbir Kapoor Rockstar Sadda Haq T-Shirt Photo
In Ranbir Kapoor's 4 years career he has done many movies like comedy, political, thriller and drama. Grand son of Bollywood's actor Raj Kapoor wants to do every type of role and wants to be huge star.

Ranbir started his film career in 2007 with film Sawariya, after that he did films like Bachna Ae Haseeno and Wake Up Sid. But after his role in Raajneeti his chocolate boy title was gone. After Raajneeti people started thinking about Ranbir differently and his fan falling also increased in big numbers. Soon Ranbir will be seen in movies like Rockstar and Barfi.

Ranbir said, "I hope I will learn a lot with my experience. I want to become great actor, and I think I am on right way and also lucky to get chance of working with great directors."

He also said, "I am happy with my success, people tried to take me down and started talking bad things about me, but it doesn't worries me at all."

About his upcoming movie Rockstar he said, "I am playing role of Jatt boy in this movie, who lives in Delhi and studies at Hindu college. This movie is love story."

Ranbir Kapoor is playing the role of Singer Rockstar in this film.


If you enjoyed this post and wish to be informed whenever a new post is published, then make sure you subscribe to my regular Email Updates. Subscribe Now!



If You Enjoyed This Post Please Take 5 Seconds To Share It.

Technorati Digg This Stumble Facebook Twitter Delicious


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share

Home

 
Copyright © 2011 | Powered By Blogger