Hot Actress Sonam Kapoor talks about Ranbir Kapoor and Abhay Deol



Sonam Kapoor Hot in Black Dress
Sonam Kapoor is definitely one of the most beautiful Bollywood actresses, but she is not from those who sit quietly after hearing bad comment about her.

Sonam Kapoor and Ranbir Kapoor were not together from start and in one chat show when Sonam said she doesn't find Ranbir Kapoor much sexy it got worse.

Recently Ranbir reacted about this comment of Sonam and he said, "I didn't feel bad at all about what Sonam said. I know her since childhood, she is very big drama queen, but still I like her. And if she doesn't find me sexy at all that am ok, at least she can say that on public platform."

But it looks like Sonam has decided to patch up with Ranbir and said, "Darling, I am an actress, if I don't do the drama then who will. But this is better than drama queen. However, top actresses do too much drama."

Other than this, Sonam also had little argument with her co-star of Ayesha film Abhay Deol. But, recently in interview with magazine when Sonam was asked her favorite co-star she said, "Abhay is very good actor. So far I have worked with many actors and Abhay Deol is my favorite."

However, we don't really think Sonam you are drama queen, but you are definitely a style queen.


If you enjoyed this post and wish to be informed whenever a new post is published, then make sure you subscribe to my regular Email Updates. Subscribe Now!



If You Enjoyed This Post Please Take 5 Seconds To Share It.

Technorati Digg This Stumble Facebook Twitter Delicious


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share

Home

 
Copyright © 2011 | Powered By Blogger