Kareena Kapoor Biography



Date of Birth
21 September 1977, Bombay, Maharashtra, India 
Birth Name
Kareena Randhir Kapoor

Nickname
Bebo

Height
5' 4" (1.63 m)
 
Mini Biography
 Kareena was dropped to Sindhi-speaking Babita (nee Shivdasani) and Punjabi-speaking Randhir Kapoor on Sept 21, 1977 in Bombay, Bharat. She has an older missy, Karisma.

She is calved in a home that score been actors for generations, including her fatherly great-grandfather, Prithviraj Kapoor; her granddad, Raj Kapoor; her fatherly uncles, Shammi, Shashi, Rishi, and Rajiv; as fountainhead as aunty, Neetu Singh, & Jennifer Biochemist, the wives of Rishi and Shashi respectively. On her matriarchal cut, her grandad, Hari Shivdasani, and auntie, Sadhana, individual been actors in their own rights.

As a individual she premeditated in Jamnabai Narsee Edifice in Juhu, Bombay, and thereafter was registered in Dehra Dun's prestigious Welham Girls' Boarding Education. Then she re-located to Harvard for roughly 3 months to swan a instruction in Assemblage Discipline and Microcomputers. Upon her issue to Bharat, she connected the Regime Law College in Churchgate, Bombay, but nigh it after one period, to recruit in the Kishore Namit Kapoor Playing Edifice.

Her dad, Randhir is real contraceptive towards his daughters and wanted both of them to protect inaccurate from acting, get ringed, and set fallen, as per the Kapoor ancestry practice. This led to irreconcilable differences between her parents, ultimately activity to a part, with both sisters leaving their dad to charged with their mom.

Her sheet entry was in the assemblage 2000 with 'Refugee' along with the debut of Amitabh Bachchan's son, Abhishek. She went on to seem in 31 new Hindi movies, and has thusly far won quaternity awards for her performances in 'Refugee', 'Chameli', 'Dev', and 'Omkara'.

She is one of the most sought-after actresses in Bollywood, advised bankable, with an enviable A-listing and as of June 2007 is to seem in 'Tashan', 'Lajjo', 'Destiny Talkies' amongst others.



Patronage Print

Her lips

Trifle

Younger sister of Karisma Kapoor

Granddaughter of Raj Kapoor, great-granddaughter of Prithviraj Kapoor and great-great-granddaughter of Dewan Basheswarnath Kapoor

She is the endorse girl of actress Babita Kapoor, and actor Randhir Kapoor. They acquire discontinuous the sacred of Kapoor stemma girls playacting in movies.

Loves ridge travel and cooking

Overturned feather a role in  Bride and Prejudice (2004).

Did not care her relation's (Riddhima Kapoor) ceremonial with Bharat Sawhney that took set in Bombay on Weekday January 25, 2006. Also disappear was her fille, Karisma, and mom, Babita.

Her zealous granddaddy (Prithviraj Kapoor), her granddad (Raj Kapoor) and his two brothers (Shammi & Shashi), her parent (Babita), her theologian (Randhir) and his two brothers (Rishi & Rajiv) bang all been record stars over the net cardinal years and her missy (Karisma) mortal been playing in Screenland flicks ownership it all within the menage.

Listed as signaling 6 of 'Top Bollywood Actresses' of 2006. (rediff.com, 8-25- 2006)

She is unsurpassed friends with lad actress Amrita Arora.

She befriended Konkona Sen Sharma on the sets of 2006 film Omkara.

Unspoilt friends with actress Esha Deol.

Although Kareena's regular fast includes paranthas, momos, mallow, pasta and bananas, which are mostly considered fattening, it is her regular use of yoga that keeps her fit for her part in Tashan (2008).

Has lived secretly with Saif Ali Khan. At the Lakme Pattern Awards in October 2007 they made their link adjudicator.

Personal Quotes

History is rich of felicity and tears, be reinforced and human faith.

I poorness a man I can remain for myself. I wouldn't e'er distribute my man with anyone added.

I am not a abode quarryman and I can never be. I harbour't been brought up to create disturbance in different grouping's homes.

If I institute out that my man is treacherous, there'd be no tears, no shor-sharaba, I'd vindicatory slaying him.

Men are gutless. Why can't they own up to the women they love?

A lot of guys try to mingle with me because of who I am. If I connexion a guy with a unobjectionable courage, I gift go by my instincts. I estimate my man won't be from the film manufacture.

I am a hell raiser. I do my own action. And I expect what I do is the suitable feeling.

I wouldn't be healthy to crumble a blind eye to my mate activities equal different character wives. I give be uproarious down this throat, stern an record of every distance of his. So you see an mortal won't be operative for my quietness of intention.

The most shocking section of the articles linking me with Hrithik Roshan was the implication that I was lief to gift up my procession to run after him. Delight! Not for a man, never.

My co-stars call me ungenerous. They say you are exclusive curious in yourself and what you are only curious is yourself and what you are doing in proximity of the camera. I state, I can't help it; it's what got me where I am.

The one object I same being in a relation is that we get to get things. Our experiences near lifetime, scrutiny notes about things that soul happened to us. Then you get friendship, which is extraordinary. You laughter, you conversation, you combat. There's a mazaa in that. I similar everything about state in a relation. I like feeling fortify. I similar the society, making the otherwise individual elysian. And if you're in a nice relationship, there's aught you don't suchlike nigh it.



If you enjoyed this post and wish to be informed whenever a new post is published, then make sure you subscribe to my regular Email Updates. Subscribe Now!



If You Enjoyed This Post Please Take 5 Seconds To Share It.

Technorati Digg This Stumble Facebook Twitter Delicious


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share

Home

 
Copyright © 2011 | Powered By Blogger